Course Play v 3.41
What is Courseplay?
Courseplay is a modification for Farming Simulator 2013. It allows to have many different vehicles driving around autonomously and automatically, have them do field work, unload combines, drive fruit to selling points and much more.
Copy the archive file ZZZ_courseplay.zip to the folder C:\Users\[Username]\My Documents\MyGames\FarmingSimulator2013\mods. That’s all, folks!
In order to install the developer version, the downloaded zip file needs to be unpacked. The content of the courseplay-master folder must then be packed (archived) into a new zip file by the name of ZZZ_courseplay.zip. After that, proceed as usual (see above).
Changes in version 3.41
– Drivers will recognize tip triggers again instead of ignoring them after the 3rd, 4th drive-through. Includes performance improvements in finding tip triggers.
– Combi mode: drivers will no longer swerve when unloading a combine.
– Support for nonarticulated wheel loaders: they will no longer swerve.
– If the ESLimiter, ThreshingCounter or Odometer huds are positioned on top/underneath the Courseplay hud, they will now be hidden when the Courseplay hud is open.
– Trucks with own fruit transport capabilities now unload correctly.
– Field work mode: support for the Ursus Z-586 round bale wrapper by Giants.
Authors: Lautschreier, Hummel, Wolverin0815, Bastian82, Skydancer, Jakob Tischler, Thomas Gärtner
DOWNLOAD 333 KB